FACT FINDING WITHOUT BORDERS
Kidon specializes in finding those little details that obviate your risk.
Using Human Intelligence (Humint) and out-of-the-box thinking, we work to minimize your risk and perform due diligence to ensure you know who you are getting involved with.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Like the proverbial iceberg, often times what you see on the surface is just a small part of the truth. To protect your interests, Kidon looks deep beneath the surface, hoping to uncover those hidden facts that support your case. We dig deeper to make sure you are well-informed about all the variables, which positions you for success
Our headquarters in South Florida is a hub of diversity. With a team of local experts, we are a truly international agency and deeply ingrained in the community around the world. There are no cultural barriers when you have such a diverse team, which allows us the edge in due diligence investigations. When gathering this intelligence, we look for actionable data that can be ethically obtained.
When performing due diligence, one of the most important factors to consider is how that information is obtained. At Kidon, we believe that every case is unique, which is why we customize our approach to reach the best outcome. Leveraging our own expertise, we have access to a wide range of contacts and key databases. This allows us to utilize the latest methodologies to perform a tailored due diligence investigation. We take your unique needs into account, ensuring you the tools you’ll need for an informed decision
EVERY CASE IS UNIQUE
- In-depth investigations of entities and individuals to determine whether they can serve as suitable business partners.
- Research on third parties, agents, and partners, looking to flag any potential corruption that might impact your business.
- Pre-evaluating executive candidates to ensure they meet your company standards.
- Due diligence on you or your company, preparing you for the scrutiny you’ll encounter during a public/private offering or political campaign.
- Before moving forward with any new agreements, make sure you have Kidon conduct the due diligence you need.